- Autobiography of Bill Gates
- Autobiography of Donald John Trump
- Autobiography of Larry Page, Founder of Google
- Autobiography of Mark Zuckerberg
- Autobiography of Steve Jobs
As any admission or application essay engaging and easy-to-read autobiography is your way of introducing your self-image before the admission officers or future employers. This is a small summary of your life expertise. Moreover it’s the way to show your potential and the greatest challenges you have ever taken or are eager to take. It’s like a resume, but less formal.
Writing a professional autobiography may seem a task of time and a lot of efforts. But there are simple basics:
- Make it on one page or less.
- Study your future audience and make the tone of autobiography familiar to theirs.
- Show your experience and problem-solving ability.
- Point out important achievements and awards.
- Add professional references/recommendation and addresses of the organizations you belong to.
- You may include contact information.
- Find some samples or autobiographies of your friends to compare and make the final revision.
This small guide with our thesis writers gives you an outline for professional autobiography writing. Remember that you have the biggest advantage – you are the authority for your autobiography. Don’t take any short-cuts in writing a paper with the perfect representation of your professional experience, skills and abilities, aims and aspirations.If you still have doubts – check our samples or simply contact our thesis writing service to craft the best autobiography for you at reasonable prices.