Best Medical Research Topics
Medicine is one of the most essential fields that need further research in order to continually develop better solutions. In fact, survey shows that students study medicine not only to make money but also to assist other people to make a difference. The scientific community is constantly looking to improve medical practice in order for the people to benefit from affordable and accessible health care solution. It is important that students understand the significance of medical research not only in providing great ideas for the progress of medicine but also as a way to help globally in preventing the spread of diseases and offering cost efficient medicine for the majority.
If you are a student seeking to contribute something relevant to medical research, you can do this by writing an effective dissertation. In fact, many researchers are utilizing academic papers in order to think of better and unique approach towards a specific marketing topic.
Are you looking for the best medical research topics? Here are top 10 sample medical thesis topics:
- How can we balance the need to lower the cost of malpractice insurance with the fact that physician malpractice is one of the leading causes of death?
- Iraq War Vets: Are they being cheated on medical benefits?
- Obesity and weight loss: Should obese people have higher premiums?
- Self-Harm Behavior and Eating Disorders: Dynamics, Assessment, and Treatment
- Sex on the Internet: Observations and Implications for Internet Sex Addiction
- Some Economic Benefits and Costs of Vegetarianism
- The Ethics of Abortion: Pro-Life vs. Pro-Choice
- The Elusive Embryo: How Women and Men Approach New Reproductive Technologies
- Age Discrimination in the American Workplace: Old at a Young Age
- The Vaccine Controversy: The History, Use, and Safety of Vaccinations
Writing your research paper can be difficult but with the help of our general tips, you can definitely maximize the quality of your dissertation. Remember that this provides you an opportunity to showcase your proficiency so make the most out of your academic paper and enjoy the process. Here are simple tips to help you write a winning thesis:
- Choosing medical topics is not the final battle especially that you have to research and analyze the potential issues of your paper.
- Start as early as possible in order for you to avoid delays in submission.
- Make sure that you comply with the guidelines set upon your school or program. Follow instructions as this will help improve the impact of your paper.
- Research as many data as possible; utilize both offline and online resources in order for you to have enough information to build a strong case for your research.
- Use recent literatures; outdated ones can be unreliable. Choose carefully the sources that you will utilize and take into regard the credibility of the author.
- Do not hasten the process of writing your research paper. Take it one step at a time and be sure that you comply with the standards.
- Be concise and direct to the point. Avoid lengthy explanations that may bore or confuse your readers.
- Use appropriate language, terminologies and tone. As much as possible, limit the use of jargons and terminologies that only your colleagues will understand. Layman should be able to comprehend your research without any difficulty.
- Revise and edit your dissertation several times; this will help you ensure its flawlessness and accuracy.
1. Biomedical technology and devices handbook, 2004
R 856.15 B565 2004 Life Science Library
2. Encyclopedia of biomaterials and biomedical engineering. 2004
R 857 M3 E53 2008 V.1-4 Engineering Library Reference
3. Encyclopedia of medical devices and instrumentation. 2006 Table of contents
R 856 A3 E53 2006 V.1-6 Engineering Library Reference
4. Wiley encyclopedia of biomedical engineering. 2006 Table of contents
R 856 A3 W55 2006 V.1-6 Engineering Library Reference
5. The Biomedical engineering handbook, 2006