While completing your thesis writing it is needed to make summarizing. Summaries are called to overview the main idea of your paper. For this kind of writing you need to have a skill of picking out the key ideas in someone else’s paper and transferring them in your own words.
Many people do not understand what is the different between summarizing and paraphrasing. Therefore our Thesis Writing Service experts have decided to clarify it.
- Summary is much shorter than the original thesis. For example, a paragraph could be compressed into a sentence, or a thesis into a paragraph. Paraphrasing may keep more or less the same length as the original thesis.
- Summary structure is closer to your thesis content than a paraphrase one. While writing paraphrase of someone’s paper you may include your own opinion, but if you write summary, you should avoid of adding your own ideas.
To make your summary writing more efficient our Thesis Writing Service experts suggest you:
- Read the whole thesis quickly and highlight the main point of your paper.
- Make notes and rewrite them in other words to make complete sentences.
- Start the summary with the main idea of your thesis.
- Read your summary again and check you have included all the needed information needed to make it coherent.
If you are struggling about making summary for your thesis, our experts from Thesis Writing Service are capable to provide you with high quality assistance.