If you are a student who is studying at a university or college, you confronted withsuch a phenomenon like thesis writing and have understood what is like to write ahuge paper related to one topic which contains several parts.
As you see thesis writing is not a simple task like a short report at school. It’s MUCHmore difficult. So different tasks demand different instructions. And here are some ofthem to relieve you working process.
- Before starting your writing you have to make a draft of your backgroundsection. It will be a basis of your introduction
- You may write methodology part while gathering needed information for yourexperiments. It will ease your work in a considerable way. Also don’t forget todescribe the conditions of your researches. Like equipment, circumstances andetc
- When you have already gathered some data you can systemize it, creatingdifferent tables and plots. It will structure the information you have and helpyou to see what information is absent for you to know, what data you have tocollect for your paper
- Now, when you have all the data, you have to put all your plots and tables inorder. Give your structured data titles which will specify the content of everyplot and table
- After systemizing your data you can set about results. You have to give adescription of your data here, but DON’T INTERPRETE it. Leave it for discussionpart
- Discussion part should contain your thoughts about works of scientists whoexplored your subject. Compare your work with theirs. Specify what distinctionsand similarities you have with these authors
- In conclusion section treat ideas which were mentioned in discussion part. Try tosum them up
- Recommendation part should contain your recommendations for furtherresearch of this area. If you have some new ideas about your subject, write about it. It may be exactly you, who will make some new discovery in your area.
- To write your conclusion part you have to go back to your introduction. Seewhat aims were set for your research, what you wanted to show in your thesiswriting. Thus in your conclusion you have to tell if you succeeded in it or not.Now you know the results of your writing and perhaps you even will decide torewrite your introduction part for it to correspond to your thesis writing.
- And finally write your abstract. This part should describe your paper in a briefand clear way.
So now you know how to write your thesis and can start working. But if you have anyproblems our thesis writing help service will help you to deal with it. You’ll get themost qualified service with the most convenient price. Join us and you won’t regret.